MOVEMEANT FOUNDATION IS HIRING A cEO
To Apply for the Role of CEO:
Movemeant Foundation is currently seeking an efficient, hardworking CEO with experience in leading impact programs through scholarships, grants and school-based curriculum. This is a full-time, executive level role that reports to Movemeant Foundation's Governing Body.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with "CEO" in subject line. Please also include your salary requirements in order to be considered. We will begin the review process as applications come in.
The CEO is a change agent who is cumulatively responsible for all aspects of the organization's health and sustainability, with an acute focus on building and executing impact programs for women and girls in the area of health, fitness and body positivity.
Primary responsibilities in the area of IMPACT include:
- Execution and administration of the She Plays We Win scholarship program
- Provide overall administration, management and coordination of our body-positive movement curriculum programs in 25 schools across the country
- Serve as primary contact for each operating school site; facilitate programs with school site liaisons and administrators
- Coordinate times and schedules of schools with Movemeant Foundation curriculum facilitators (fitness and dance professionals)
- Coordinate and manage on-site participation of collaborative partner agencies
- Coordinate webinars and tutorials for staff training
- Research, compile and maintain impact reports and statistics of our programs in support of developing richer impact initiatives and programs
- Assist in development, implementation and outreach of initiatives to continue to grow the curriculum program in subsequent semester
- Monitor semester-long progress; Develop post curriculum impact reports for schools and donors
- Ensure a positive experience for participants; maintain a warm, welcoming and inviting environment at all times
Primary responsibilities include in the areas of ORGANIZATION MANAGEMENT include:
- Manage all financial aspects of the organization, including the recording and payment of bills, payroll, check deposits, G/L entry and production of financial statements, including fiscal annual reports
- Manage a team of volunteers; manage relationship with donors; manage relationships with Movemeant Mentors executing curriculum
- Website, email and social media maintenance
- Upkeep of state and federal business filings; and annual tax filings
- Host quarterly governing body meetings
8+ years of relevant experience, particularly in the area of impact execution. Work within the public education system is a plus
Know-how in strategically planning for and evaluating the growth of an outcomes-focused organization
Background in working with start-up non-profit organizations
Expertise in leveraging technology/digital tools in the charitable space
Acts with personal responsibility, respect, and commitment to high quality work, to our organization and to each other
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with "CEO" in subject line. Please also include your salary requirements in order to be considered.We will begin the review process as applications come in.