MOVEMEANT FOUNDATION IS HIRING A cEO
To Apply for the Role of CEO:
Movemeant Foundation is currently seeking an efficient, hardworking CEO with experience in driving initiatives, organizing complex action plans and structuring innovative business development efforts. This is a full-time, executive level role that reports to Movemeant Foundation's Governing Body.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with "CEO" in subject line. Please also include your salary requirements in order to be considered. We will begin the review process as applications come in.
The CEO is a change agent who is cumulatively responsible for all aspects of the organization's health and sustainability, with an acute focus on building and executing impact programs for women and girls in the area of health, fitness and body positivity. You’ll have the opportunity to make a real impact on the organization, drive the future of the foundation and create innovative solutions in the non-profit space.
Primary responsibilities in the area of IMPACT include:
- Execution and administration of the She Plays We Win scholarship program
- Provide overall administration, management and coordination of our body-positive movement curriculum programs in 25 schools across the country
- Serve as primary contact for each operating school site; facilitate programs with school site liaisons and administrators
- Coordinate times and schedules of schools with Movemeant Foundation curriculum facilitators (fitness and dance professionals)
- Coordinate and manage on-site participation of collaborative partner agencies
- Coordinate webinars and tutorials for staff training
- Research, compile and maintain impact reports and statistics of our programs in support of developing richer impact initiatives and programs
- Assist in development, implementation and outreach of initiatives to continue to grow the curriculum program in subsequent semester
- Monitor semester-long progress; Develop post curriculum impact reports for schools and donors
- Ensure a positive experience for participants; maintain a warm, welcoming and inviting environment at all times
Primary responsibilities include in the areas of ORGANIZATION MANAGEMENT include:
- Manage all financial aspects of the organization, including the recording and payment of bills, payroll, check deposits, G/L entry and production of financial statements, including fiscal annual reports
- Manage a team of volunteers and develop a system of consistent engagement
- Manage relationship with donors; manage relationships with Movemeant Mentors executing curriculum
- Website, email and social media maintenance
- Upkeep of state and federal business filings; and annual tax filings
- Host quarterly governing body meetings, including Board of Directors and Young Professionals Board
Entrepreneur-spirited with a passion for health & wellness
- 5+ years of professional experience with 2+ years of startup experience
- Experience in the area of impact execution. Work within the public education system is a plus
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Hustle is your middle name: you’ll see everything from start to finish and find a way to get everything done
- Act like the owner: You embody ownership and responsibility, your commitment to work and work ethic is admirable
- Strong professional communication skills, both verbal and written
- You are always thinking ahead to do things smarter not harder.
- You are able to see the big picture and structure your ideas to achieve large scale goals.
- Know-how in strategically planning for and evaluating the growth of an outcomes-focused organization
- Background in working with non-profit organizations
- Expertise in leveraging technology/digital tools in the charitable space
- Acts with personal responsibility, respect, and commitment to high quality work, to our organization and to each other
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with "CEO" in subject line. Please also include your salary requirements in order to be considered.We will begin the review process as applications come in.