Join Remedy in celebrating World Pilates Day by taking on a new challenge: DARE TO BARE.
Bust out your favorite sports bra ladies and get ready to Dare to Bare. Remedy is challenging everyone to take a look at themselves and be proud of the skin they are in. 50% of ALL CLASS proceeds on FRIDAY, MAY 5th will be donated to The Movemeant Foundation. This Foundation empowers women and girls by providing body-positive, self-confidence building tools, resources and experiences where fitness and physical movement is the gateway to her feeling powerful in the skin she's in. No pressure to strip down, but the challenge is there. Can you do it? #BossOfMyBody @Shape @Movemeant
Friday, May 5th from 8 am - 1 pm
ALL class options available for the event
Reserve NOW! Space is limited.
- You will be shedding unrealistic expectations of what your body should look like.
- You will conquer new goals.
- You will uncover ways to feel extraordinary in the one body you've got.
- You will sweat with the MOST fantastic, beautiful inside and out women in the valley.
- Grab your support system, your teenager, your best friend and DARE TO BARE.
More about this movement: This year SHAPE Magazine is teaming up with Movemeant Foundation in a nationwide effort to encourage individuals to live life in the fit mindset. Our new event series and fundraising effort will give back to Movemeant Foundation while encouraging a body positive revolution.
I look forward to talking with you! We are SUPER excited about getting involved and hope we can start to bring this movement to the Valley of the Sun. :)