For fitness instructors, studios and gyms
As a fitness instructor or studio owner/manager, you have direct access to empowering women to feel confident about their bodies through fitness and physical movement. Get involved in our mission and make change by harnessing the resources that at your fingertips. Host a fitness class fundraiser at your studio where proceeds go to support Movemeant Foundation.
As a host of a Movemeant Foundation Fitness Fundraiser, you'll receive the following benefits:
- Double your impact! Movement Foundation matches your fundraising efforts by up to $1,000.
- Studio/trainer guest blogging opportunity on the Movemeant Foundation blog
- Studio/trainer promotion on Movemeant Foundation’s social media channels
- Paid advertising to drive engagement of your event and studio on Facebook and Instagram
- Digital signage/co-marketing materials to support the event
- A custom-designed event registration page created exclusively for you to drive ticket sales and studio awareness
- Tons of swag! Movemeant shirts, bags, and hats for giveaways to class attendees
FOR THOSE ACTIVE IN THEIR communitIES
You don't need to be a fitness instructor or studio owner to get your community involved. Join us as a Community Impact Leader and create your own Movement event in your city or town. This can take the shape of a social event (bartending night or dinner party) or a fitness event where you find a host venue and a host instructor to put on an exclusive group fitness class that's in your choice of modality (pilates, yoga, cycling, barre). Showcase your activism, get rooted in philanthropy and help spread the Movemeant message!
As a host of a Movemeant Foundation Community Event, you'll receive the following benefits:
- Share your story through guest blogging opportunities on the Movemeant Foundation website
- You and your event will be promoted on Movemeant Foundation’s social media channels
- Digital invitations/co-marketing materials to support your event
- A custom-designed event registration page created exclusively for your event
- Movemeant swag including shirts, water bottles, and hats for giveaways to event attendees
For more information on hosting a Fitness Fundraiser or Community Event in your hometown, please email email@example.com.